Guacamole, A simple dip made from Avocados. This Recipe is so simple to make but yet so delicious, It goes great with a tasty Mexican dish it takes about 5-10 minutes, all you really need is some nice ripe avocados, a little lime or even lemon juice, a little seasoning of your choice – ( I prefer Cumin) chopped cilantro, onion, Jalapenos I tend to leave this ingredient out as my little guy loves to eat everything I eat and I have made the mistake a few times of letting him eat my hot salsas….Oh and tomato if you’d like!
So… if you’re looking for a great simple 5 minute guacamole recipe to make, look no further!
- 3 Avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 tsp cumin seasoning or any seasoning of your choice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice or lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small red onion
- 3 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 small bunch of cilantro chopped
- Mash the ripe Avocado with a fork, add lime juice, salt, garlic and cumin mix well. Stir in diced tomatoes, onion, and cilantro.