I have been writing a lot about our newest addition to the family, Dallas, my little baby boy I had four months ago, another part of my family is my puppy Paisley. I love her so much and cannot believe how attached I am to her! She was so little when I got to bring her home at 5 weeks. I lived with my mom and dad on the farm and was excited to bring her home.
Look how little she is, the thing that really made all of us nervous was the fact that an Eagle would swoop down and carry little paisley away. My mom had free range chickens and never lost one so we thought we may be okay, but we always kept a watch out.
My girlfriends adore Paisley, everyone wants to hold my baby, I bring her pink blanket with us everywhere we go.
She is so cute, she gets bored and goes and lays down anywhere her pink blanket is.
Another fun thing Paisley enjoys is Homemade dog food I make her. She thinks she is getting real people food. When we sit down for dinner I will give her a little plate like is coming off the table 😉
She is SO protective of Dallas, she goes anywhere Dallas is. Never in my entire life have I been so utterly happy! I hope you enjoyed meeting Paisley and getting to know her. Here is my dog food recipe!
- Brown Rice
- Frozen Green Peas
- 2 Carrots
- Canned Salmon (With Oil)
- Flax Seed
- Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- One Tablespoon of Chives chopped
- 2 Eggs
- Make a large batch of Brown rice per directions. Your going to use as much as you need.
- Make a simple patty by mixing up Salmon, egg, flax seed, chives and bread crumbs.
- Place Salmon Patties and carrots in a fry pan and simply steam until carrots are nice and soft.
- Mix it all up with your Brown Rice and Frozen peas.
- Freeze in plastic bags, take out each AM
- (If you don't want to make the Patties you do not need to, I will sometimes freeze the salmon patties and use these individually as treats. (You get the idea)
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, there are a lot in our Recipe Index