Good Evening All!
So for our baby shower we did a co-ed themed BBQ, It was absolutely perfect, We invited both sides of our families and it was definitely a party! I wanted to do something a little different when it came to the Thank You gifts for everyone. I really love the (ball) mason jars, so I bought about 40 of those to start with. For the tags I bought blue construction paper, printed thank you on it and cut out small babies feet in the corner. Next we just needed to figure out what to put in the jars! We decided on Sugar Scrubs. They were such a unique and different gift for a baby shower. I love it! You can mix and match your sugar scrubs up with a lot of different ingredients.
Here are a few photos from our baby shower
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 20 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- Food coloring of choice, 3-4 drops
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Store in an air-tight container for at-home use or in small-sized Mason Jars for gift giving.
- Use each time you wash your hands in the kitchen for smooth, soft, crack-free hands.