No Bake Frozen Snickers Yogurt Pie
Football is in the air my friends! I love this time of year. This summer has been pretty rough on me being pregnant and all. So I am excited for tailgating parties. No Bake Frozen Snickers Yogurt Pie is one of my favorites. We are in full gear for Football Season! Go VIKINGS!!
You will want to use a food processor for crunching up the Snickers, the chocolate smells wonderful, then add the whip cream and three yogurts into a large bowl and mixed them together. This is just so simple, I love it.
Now for the fun part. Add half the mixture to the graham cracker crust then added the chopped up SNICKERS in the middle. This pie was the perfect mixture of the subtle sweetness of the yogurt and the sweet Snickers candy pieces.
- 3 five ounce containers of yogurt. We used Strawberry.
- 1 Eight Ounce Container Low Fat Whip Cream
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 and a half cups crushed Snickers minis
- Mix the Yogurt and whip cream together
- Place half of the mixture into a Graham Cracker Crust
- Add half of the crushed Snickers Minis on top of mixture
- Add the rest of the mixture over the Snickers Minis
- Top with the remaining Snickers Minis
- Freeze for around 4 hours.
- Cut and Enjoy!!